TALENT ACQUISITION ANALYST
Remote for Pluralit Europe
PLURALIT Inclusive Technology
We connect South American talent with European customers and projects.
Our offices are based in the UK and Belgium. We are present across Europe & Argentina.
We believe in a culture of partnering:
- With our European customers to deliver long-term value;
- With our people in Argentina to help them grow and develop their careers;
- With our partners to develop the very best solutions for our customers.
We are a kind, driven, open and ambitious bunch of people. We are energised and captivated by complex challenges. We come seasoned with commercial sense, common sense and a sense of humour. And we do not believe these values are mutually exclusive.
- Be responsible for the entire full-cycle recruiting process.
- Create recruitment strategies to fulfil complex positions.
- Conduct IT interviews using various competencies interview techniques.
- Search and attract candidates through databases, job boards and social media networks.
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements to be shared with the talent team.
- Coach the sourcing team using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Quick screen candidates by reviewing LKD profiles, CVs, job applications and referrals.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Work as a business partner providing visibility to internal customers and recommending different strategies to fulfill open positions.
- Provide relevant information to candidates about culture, position, professional development and benefits.
- Give feedback to all candidates undergoing the process, updating constantly their status or feedbacks.
- Use reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Proven work experience as an IT Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
- Ability to communicate at an advanced level of English, both orally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and pipeline systems.
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Comfortable making decisions independently.
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Proficient in Google Workspace and LinkedIn.
- Desired experience in Calendly & Airtable.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
What will help you succeed:
- Believe and love what you do.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Being capable of taking a step back to look at a bigger picture.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Goal orientation.
- Flexible, adaptable mindset.
- Negotiation skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We offer you a unique opportunity to elevate your career with world-class remote international experience at the forefront of digital transformations.
By joining Pluralit´s dynamic team you will boost your credentials in a high-growth international work environment that fosters entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Permanent employed by PLURALIT Bv in Europe and tailored proposal combining vacations, holidays and salary.