Remote for Pluralit Europe
PLURALIT Inclusive Technology
We connect South American talent with European customers and projects.
Our offices are based in the UK and Belgium. We are present across Europe & Argentina.
We believe in a culture of partnering:
- With our European customers to deliver long-term value;
- With our people in Argentina to help them grow and develop their careers;
- With our partners to develop the very best solutions for our customers.
We are a kind, driven, open and ambitious bunch of people. We are energised and captivated by complex challenges. We come seasoned with commercial sense, common sense and a sense of humour. And we do not believe these values are mutually exclusive.
We are looking for an Expert systems engineer to be included in the Linux team, the team takes on roles in both system integration and management projects of our customers.
- Providing system administration, operational support, and problem resolution for a large complex Linux environment.
- Performing Linux administration including changes, deletes, disk space management, application installation, and backup.
- Performing environment buildouts, site setup, user training, maintenance and support, and documentation of operating procedures and processes.
- Managing Domain, Node, Service configuration, and Repository Backup.
- Setting up LDAP and Users/ Groups Creation, Access Management (Privileges and Permissions).
- SSO integration and setting up SSL certificates;
- Outages Handling, Password Changes, Bouncing Activities or Restarting the Services, Coordinating with DBA, Network and Linux team job.
- Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one.
- An ability to effectively influence others to modify their opinions, plans, or behaviors.
- An understanding of organizational mission, values, goals and consistent application of this knowledge.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master in computer science, information security, cybersecurity, or a related field.
- Solid knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Excellent knowledge of scripting languages ??(Bash, Python, Perl).
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, and infrastructure as a code such as Terraform.
- Autonomy in the use of monitoring systems and centralized logging (Kibana, Elasticsearch, Prometheus).
- Systems experience with container-based Microservices architectures.
- Systems experience on Kubernetes and Docker (knowledge of OpenShift appreciated).
- Experience with Kafka messaging solutions.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
You will be part of an outstanding Latin-American hub, having the opportunity to work with multicultural colleagues around Europe. You will also have the opportunity of working remotely.
Being flexible, inclusive, and creative is in our DNA.
- Long-term contracted by PLURALIT LTD.
- 100% remote!