SALESFORCE SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
Relocation Belgium, Spain or Holland for Pluralit Europe
PLURALIT Inclusive Technology
We connect South American talent with European customers and projects.
Our offices are based in the UK and Belgium. We are present across Europe & Argentina.
We believe in a culture of partnering:
- With our European customers to deliver long-term value;
- With our people in Argentina to help them grow and develop their careers;
- With our partners to develop the very best solutions for our customers.
We are a kind, driven, open and ambitious bunch of people. We are energised and captivated by complex challenges. We come seasoned with commercial sense, common sense and a sense of humour. And we do not believe these values are mutually exclusive.
As a Salesforce Solutions Architect you will:
- Design & create solutions based on clients’ requirements (e.g. data flows, journeys, organisational structure etc.).
- Lead inter-team meetings on the technical and business challenges related to customer Marketing Operations initiatives.
- Understand and map Business Processes & Challenges into Salesforce technical product suite, ensuring scalable, secure, and comprehensive solution designs.
- Clearly and articulately document solutions (incl. artefacts like code samples, screenshots, etc.).
- Present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities.
- Excellent strategic & technical thinking.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills, able to present complex concepts effectively at both the tactical and strategic/executive levels.
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Expert knowledge in Marketing Cloud advanced implementations, with 2+ years of direct experience in the platform.
- Proven track record of working with multi-stakeholder teams, specifically IT, M&A, Infrastructure / Security, Sales / Business Operations.
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema, including relational data models and SQL syntax, documentation of data models, and data flows.
- Familiarity with Network Protocols and Services (DNS, HTTP, HTTPS), APIs (SMC, CRM, SOAP/REST), object-oriented programming and design with .NET, Java, and/or PHP is preferred.
- Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce, or Web Analytics preferred.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We offer you a unique opportunity to elevate your career with a world-class international experience at the forefront of digital transformations.
You will boost your credentials in a high-growth international work environment that fosters entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Long-term contracted by PLURALIT LTD to be further assigned to our Belgium client.
- Possibility of relocation to Belgium, Holland or Spain in the near future.
- Migration Services