SALESFORCE COMMERCE CLOUD DEVELOPER
Relocation Belgium, Spain or Holland for Pluralit Europe
PLURALIT Inclusive Technology
We connect South American talent with European customers and projects.
Our offices are based in the UK and Belgium. We are present across Europe & Argentina.
We believe in a culture of partnering:
- With our European customers to deliver long-term value;
- With our people in Argentina to help them grow and develop their careers;
- With our partners to develop the very best solutions for our customers.
We are a kind, driven, open and ambitious bunch of people. We are energised and captivated by complex challenges. We come seasoned with commercial sense, common sense and a sense of humour. And we do not believe these values are mutually exclusive.
As a Salesforce Cloud Developer you will:
- As a Commerce Cloud B2C Developer, you translate business requirements into a working product.
- You will help identify and solve customer’s most critical challenges through the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C platform. You will work with architects, developers, functional experts, and scrum masters in the business.
- You can implement a design from front-end to back-end (the complete stack) and have no problems integrating Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C with third-party systems.
- You can work with frameworks like jQuery, React and NodeJS.
- Innovation gives you energy.
- You are eager to learn, and you have a positive attitude.
- You can prioritize tasks and can work towards deadlines.
- You have at least two years of experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C.
- You know the Business Manager in and out (or most of it).
- You have a strong knowledge of what Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C provides out of the box.
- Knowledge of SFRA is preferred.
- You are very interested in Digital Transformations, and you realize how significant the impact of technology can be on a business.
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We offer you a unique opportunity to elevate your career with a world-class international experience at the forefront of digital transformations.
You will boost your credentials in a high-growth international work environment that fosters entrepreneurship and innovation.
Long-term contracted by PLURALIT LTD to be further assigned to our Belgium client.
Possibility of relocation to Belgium, Holland or Spain in a near future.