Power BI Consultant (SR)
Relocation Belgium – Pluralit Europe
PLURALIT Inclusive Technology
We connect Latin American talent with European customers and projects.
Our offices are based in the UK and Belgium. We are present across Europe & Argentina.
We believe in a culture of partnering:
- With our European customers to deliver long-term value;
- With our people in Latin America to help them grow and develop their careers;
- With our partners to develop the very best solutions for our customers.
We are a kind, driven, open and ambitious bunch. We are energised and captivated by complex challenges. We come seasoned with commercial sense, common sense and a sense of humour. And we do not believe these values are mutually exclusive.
As a Power BI Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Helping the clients formulate their data & AI questions in a clear actionable manner.
- Making important business decisions together with the client.
- Creating, structuring and presenting data.
- Managing and analysing reports.
- Surveying, analysing and monitoring projects and processes to improve.
- Developing and maintenance of complex boards.
- Transfer and empowerment of boards to users.
- Managing agile methodologies.
- Attending and training users.
- Managing databases.
- A quantitative mindset.
- Continuous learning.
- Advanced management of BI tools, with proven experience in developments with Power BI (Report Server, Power BI Desktop, Analysis Services, Report Builder).
- Knowledge in other BI tools such as Tableau, Qliksense, Qlikview, Business object.
- Experience in SQL developments, combined with the use of BI tools, database query optimization management.
- Knowledge in Teradata (desirable).
- Data Modeling (desirable).
- Mastering English is a necessity.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We offer you a unique opportunity to elevate your career with a world-class international experience.
You will be part of a company that looks for the most efficient strategy to actualize biotech and pharmaceutical products soon and improve the lives of patients worldwide.
Looking for a permanent relocation, you will boost your credentials in a high-growth international work environment that fosters entrepreneurship and innovation.
Location & Travel
- Permanent employed by PLURALIT Europe BV.
- Migration, Onboarding and Relocation services for you and your family group.
- Full-time position Mon-Fri.
- Home-office 2 times per week (non-covid times)
- The contract may start remotely, till the working visa is executed.