JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Remote for Pluralit UK
PLURALIT Inclusive Technology
We connect Latin American talent with European customers and projects.
Our offices are based in the UK and Belgium. We are present across Europe & Argentina.
- We believe in a culture of partnering:
- With our European customers to deliver long-term value;
- With our people in Argentina to help them grow and develop their careers;
- With our partners to develop the very best solutions for our customers.
We are a kind, driven, open and ambitious bunch of people. We are energised and captivated by complex challenges. We come seasoned with commercial sense, common sense and a sense of humour. And we do not believe these values are mutually exclusive.
As a Software Engineer, you will be working in a small, agile and adaptable cross-functional team with the following technologies: Java, Kafka, Kotlin, React, React-Native, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, AWS Aurora, PostgreSQL, Babel just to name a few.
- Build a resilient, scalable backbone that powers the growth, using Kafka & Kafka Streams.
- Interact with stakeholders and key business users on a daily basis.
- Achieve stack consistency and alignment across the board by cooperating with a lean philosophy and flexibility in implementation.
- Deploy, in infrastructure, with Docker/Kubernetes as needed to via CI (Jenkins) and a completely automated test suite.
- Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science, or in similar areas (desired)
- 4+ years of development experience on Java
- Knowledge of Kotlin, Kotlin Stream & Babel environments (desired)
- Proven hands-on experience JVM, Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience in using efficient methodologies (such as Agile, test-driven development) and continuous deployment tools (Jenkins)
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages
- Excellent capacity to work autonomously or integrated in a team
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactivity and ability to adapt in a context in which priorities often change
- Developed a sense of responsibility, oriented to customer solutions and associated improvements
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We offer you a unique opportunity to elevate your career with world-class international experience at the forefront of digital transformations.
You will boost your credentials in a high-growth international work environment that fosters entrepreneurship and innovation.
Long-term contracted by PLURALIT LTD to be further assigned to our UK client.